“Data” means the Personal Information that we collect (a) when you access the Services; (b) through cookies and data analytics; and (c) from publicly accessible databases for the purpose of providing our Services.
- Information we collect and obtain
- Your personally identifiable information such as your name, real estate license number, business email address, office address, and business contact information.
- Your personal contact information, including name, business address, email address and phone numbers;
- Account information necessary to allow us access to the data and/or online services which you will be using the Services to manage, such as real estate related customer relationship management systems, calendaring systems, accounting and transaction management software. This information may include logins, API keys, spreadsheets and/or other exported data, and other types of information which belongs to you and is necessary to provide you with the full Services.
- Details of of all Agents, employees, and contractors working with you who will access the Services through your Auctm account;
- Other information you may provide to us which facilitates the provision of our Services.
We obtain personal information and non-personally identifiable information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information you provide to us directly, information we obtain from other sources, and information we gather through automated means.”.Information you provide to us
The information we collect may vary depending on your role in the industry. We typically collect information from Agents, Brokers (as defined below), and other real estate professionals, about themselves, the products and services they use to manage their businesses, and their Leads (as defined below).
“Agents” refers to individuals who are licensed with the applicable real estate authority to act as real estate agents and engage in the business of buying and selling real estate on behalf of their clients.
“Broker(s)” refers to companies, other organizations or persons who are licensed with the applicable real estate authority to act as real estate brokers and negotiate and oversee real estate transactions.
When Brokers, Agents, or their representatives register for or participate in the Services or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information, including but not limited to:
Lead Information collected from Agents and Brokers
We may collect certain types of information from you relating to leads for potential real estate transactions (“Leads”) for the purpose of providing the Services, including but not limited to:
- Available Contact Information for Leads including email, phone, current address, social profile links (Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Home buying or selling preferences, transaction details, and other information related to where a Lead is in the process of engaging in a real estate transaction.
- Lead's activity and responses to your marketing activities.
- We may collect additional Personal Information related to Leads through licensing agreements directly with data brokers or other Companies, pursuant to their privacy policies and terms and conditions, solely for the purposes of providing the Services.
Information Collected through cookies and data analytics
These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when you stop using the Services. Users have a variety of third-party tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons and similar technologies. However, use of such controls may impact your experience with our Services.
Squadrun may routinely analyze your Data to help improve the way we run our Services. We use your Data for data analytics, particularly to understand how our Services are used and to enhance your experience.
We may use the information collected to:
- provide our Services and create and manage Auctm Accounts ;
- send you notifications or otherwise communicate with you;
- send you marketing communications in relation to our Services;
- respond to inquiries from you and third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable law;
- provide you with customer support including technical support and troubleshooting;
- associate your browser and/or device with other browsers or devices you use for the purpose of providing relevant and easier access to the Services;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our Services; performing data and statistical analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- facilitate delivery of relevant advertisements and information to you on or by way of the Services or on or by way of other websites or media, including, for example, popular social media sites and features;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our internal policies;
- improve the safety and reliability of the Services; and
- improve the performance of the Services, and to improve recommendations provided to users through the Auctm dashboard.
We may share your Data with:
- third parties who perform services on our behalf;
- other third parties to serve targeted advertisements for our Services;
- law enforcement authorities or other government officials if we are required to do so to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process or other law enforcement or other government measures, and to comply with other legal obligations. We may also disclose information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate, in accordance with applicable law, in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity;
- the relevant authority to protect and defend the rights, interests and safety of the Services, our subsidiaries, and their employees, contractors and agents; to protect the security and safety of our users of the Services, including when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- the transferee of our business in the event of a proposed or completed sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation);
When the information collected from or about you is not defined as Personal Information under applicable law, we may share such non-personal, de-identified information or aggregated information with third parties at our discretion.
By creating an account on Auctm , you agree to allow us to access and copy your Data as necessary to enable us to provide you with the Services. You will not be able to access our Services without creating an Account and providing Data.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails. Even if you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we may still need to send you communications relating to your use of the Services.
You have various options to disable cookies, web beacons etc. from accessing your system, as discussed above.
We may use third-party analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to help us analyze your use of the Services. To learn more about how to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit this link.
You may also choose to opt out of use of data that we collect about your online activities to provide you with tailored advertising about products and services of interest to you. To opt out of this please contact us at email@example.com.
You may review and update the Data on your Auctm account by logging in and editing such information on your respective dashboard. If you decide to delete all of your information, you will make it impossible for us to provide the Services to you, and we may delete your Auctm account.
Categories of Personal Information we collect about you
The categories of Personal Information we may collect from you are:
- Identifiers (such as your contact information such as name and email address), government identifiers (social security numbers and professional licensing numbers) or unique personal identifiers (device ID, cookies, IP address);
- Commercial information (such as transaction data or purchase history);
- Financial information (such as credit card information) for billing purposes;
- Internet or other network or device activity (such as browsing history or app usage);
- Professional or employment related information;
- Education related information; and
- Other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you.
Categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information
The sources from which we may have collected Personal Information about you or your use of the Services are:
- Directly from you;
- Through your use of the Services; and
- Publicly available records.
Business or commercial purposes for which we collect your Personal Information
The business or commercial purposes (as defined under the CCPA) for which we collect the Personal Information are:
- providing the Services, including maintaining or servicing Auctm accounts, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing targeted advertisements through third-parties, providing analytics services through third parties, or providing similar services;
- auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance;
- detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
- undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of the Services.
We may disclose your Personal Information listed above for Business Purposes where the use of such personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the Personal Information was collected or processed.
Categories of third parties with whom we share the Personal Information
The categories of third parties (as defined by the CCPA) with whom we share Personal Information include our subsidiaries and affiliates; data analytics service providers and third-party marketers (who may combine your Personal Information with their own records and records available from other sources), for business or direct marketing purposes, and the direct marketing purposes of other third-party marketers
Your privacy rights under CCPA
The CCPA may permit you to request that we:
- Provide you the categories of Personal Information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last 12 (twelve) months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared Personal Information;
- Provide a copy of your Data;
- Delete your Data;
- Disclose the identity of any third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes within the previous calendar year, along with the type of Personal Information disclosed;
- Do not discriminate against you for the exercise of the above rights. However, if you request us to delete your Data, we will not be able to provide the Services to you, since they are dependent on having access to your Data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as specified in section 8 above. You will be required to verify your identity before we fulfill your request.
We do not sell your Personal Information
Under the CCPA, a business that sells California Consumers’ Personal Information to others: 1) must give notice to California Consumers before selling their Personal Information to others; and 2) must provide the right to opt out of the sale of their Personal Information.
We do not sell Personal Information and will not sell it without providing a right to opt out to you.